NWDAF: R16 to R17 Delta
Buy now or contact us about our volume discounts and corporate rates.
*Prices exclude VAT
This course focuses on what is new in the R17 3GPP NWDAF when compared with the 3GPP R16 standards.
This course focuses on what is new in the R17 3GPP NWDAF when compared with the 3GPP R16 standards. New input data for NWDAF as a Service Consumer and new Analytics from the NWDAF as a Service Producer are discussed. The “Enhanced Data Collection” model is also presented, with new functionalities to assist the NWDAF: Data Collection and Coordination Function (DCCF), ADRF (Analytics Data Repository Function) and Messaging Framework Adaptor Function (MFAF).
Note: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
- New input data for the NWDAF
- New Analytics from the NWDAF
- Enhanced Data Collection Architecture
- The role of the Data Collection Coordination Function, DCCF
- The role of the Analytics Data Repository Function, ADRF
- The role of the Messaging Framework Adaptor Function, MFAF
Attending this course is only beneficial to participants that have attended the R16 half day “NWDAF” course, or have the equivalent knowledge.