Non-programmers who want to better understand AI.
There are no prerequisites however you will need to bring a passion to innovate and think creatively.
We use a free open source AI platform from Google, called DialogFlow (previously API.ai). Students will also be given access to an online data server from Atatiki, for storing their training data.
NOTE: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
- Why so many people think AI is going to be huge!!
- The format of the training
- How to set-up your work space to get the most out of the training
- Why people fail when they focus too much on the technology and not enough on people and processes
- Set-up an AI chat bot account with Google’s open source AI
- Set-up a data server account to store your training data
- How to link / point the chat bot at your own data
An explanation about AI and how it works
- Pure AI
- Turing Test
- Applied AI
- AI Basics – Chat Bots
- AI Intermediate – The language of AI
- AI Advanced – Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Fractal Derivatives
The AI Roadmap
- Dynamic FAQs
- AI: good vs evil
- Multidimensional KPI’s
- AI Storyboard (“No Code AI”)
- AI Proof Of Concept (“Low Code AI”)
- AI Prototype
- AI Pilot
- Go Live
AI Proof of Concept
- Build upon the foundations of the AI Bootcamp above
- Experimenting with your AI
- Giving your AI a memory (chat bot context)