Virtual Classroom Training
*Prices exclude VAT
Talk to us about our volume discounts and corporate rates.
Subscription pricing options are now available.
Most industrialists today wonder how artificial intelligence (AI) is likely to upset their economic model. The latest advances in this area are showing promise and they open a field of possibilities in matters of applications and new services. These advances should the telecommunications industry benefit from.
This course will help you understand the challenges of artificial intelligence in telecoms, show you some of the key concepts of artificial intelligence and show you how to better identify the different possible applications of AI in telecoms.
You will also discuss advanced methods of statistical learning to solve artificial intelligence issues, how to use neural networks and associated architectures, design and analyze experiences to evaluate systems HRI (Male Interaction – Robot).
You will learn how AI can help improve surveillance of production machines, preventing the failure of equipment by using concepts such as predictive maintenance and automatic resolution incidents or “self-healing”.
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers Leading AI efforts and tech teams
- Developers wanting to Know more about AI
- Information Architects who want to gain knowledge in AI
- Experienced professionals who would like more insight into using AI in their departments
NOTE: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
What is AI? Definitions and background
- Introducing AI, definitions and market forecasts: Understanding the narrow and wider definitions of AI. Where AI fits into the global telecoms and digital landscape?
- Introducing AI, definitions and market forecasts: Understanding the narrow and wider definitions of AI.
- Who is who in AI. Understanding the startup ecosystem and market opportunity
Why AI in telecoms? The big picture
- Where AI fits into the global telecoms and digital landscape?
- Enabling platforms for artificial Intelligence.
- Current adoption of AI in Telecoms
- Current adoption in Telecoms client sectors
Emerging technologies in Telco
- How AI works: Customer service, operations and data management
- Case studies from the Telecoms sector
- Role of AI: Constraints (Data) and enablers (5G): Pitfalls to avoid in the Telecoms industry
Managing AI at scale
- AI IT and Operations Transformation. Driving cultural change: re-orientating the whole organization towards data-centric Innovation.
- Data ethics and diversity
- Use cases requiring high network performance levels
Developing an AI strategy
- Assess the impact of AI on the future of work and Society
- The future of AI in Business
- Develop a roadmap for your organization and build a strategic advantage through the use of AI
AI transformation enabling strategy
- How to prepare to fully embrace AI’s potential: Business and Technical diligence
- Framework for critical aspects of organizational strategic planning in Telco’s
- Practical use of AI for strategic innovation and competitive advantage
- Business models in an AI enabled world
- Critical foundations required to build successful AI programmes within the Telecoms industry: AI, strategy and organizational culture.
Innovation methodologies, building a culture of innovation
- Innovation principles
- The role of AI in innovation
- Agile leadership in Telecoms: What does it mean, what does it look like
- Project methodologies that are required for AI to succeed.
Practical Interactive Stream (running throughout the 3 days)
- Problem definition and validation – selecting an opportunity to work on
- Exploring possible solutions
- Business model
- Competitor analysis
- Market analysis
- Data availability and regulatory issues
- Road map
- Funding requirements
- Case study on what value AI is bringing to telecommunications
- Impact that AI is having across industries and regions, and what can the telecommunications industry learn
- How to build an Agile Telco business as a pre-requisite for AI effectiveness
Interested in this course?
Please select the delivery format of your interest below and fill in the form.
We will contact you very soon with further information.