Virtual Classroom Training
*Prices exclude VAT
Talk to us about our volume discounts and corporate rates.
Subscription pricing options are now available.
Network concepts and features are analysed against available network measurements and call traffic signalling flows, to infer the use of different counters and KPIs. Performance KPIs within this course are investigated on a vendor independent perspective, focusing on the concepts and applications. Alongside with the analysis of different KPIs classes and monitoring reports, this course also boosts a comprehensive approach to network troubleshooting and optimization tasks.
After attending this course, participants will understand how different KPIs are obtained, infer possible problems within the network and develop efficient approaches to solve them.
Who should attend?
- 4G network planners
- 4G optimizers
- 4G quality control teams
- LTE/EPC architecture
- 3GPP releases
- Comparison of 2G/3G (GSM/GPRS/UMTS) and 4G (LTE EPC)
- Protocols & Interfaces in LTE EPC
- Quality Class Identifiers, QCI
Multimedia over IP
- SIP and SDP
- Multimedia Sessions
- S1 Setup & Initial Attach
- UE ctx Release & Service Request
- Dedicated Bearer Setup
- Inter-eNB Handover using X2 & S1
- Dedicated Bearer Release & Detach
- UL Scheduling Resources
- DL Scheduling Resources
- Radio Quality Measurements
KPI Monitoring and Control
- Call setup and retainability performance : RRC, E-RAB, S1
- Radio integrity control: BLER, CQI, MCS usage, SINR, retransmission rate, UL RSSI
- Radio capacity monitoring: RB usage, number of users, UL power head room
- PDCCH capacity control: usage, BLER
- Traffic monitoring and control: volumes, throughput
- Mobility performance: intra and inter eNB HO success rate, IRAT success rate
Interested in this course?
Please select the delivery format of your interest below and fill in the form.
We will contact you very soon with further information.