Virtual Classroom Training
*Prices exclude VAT
Talk to us about our volume discounts and corporate rates.
Subscription pricing options are now available.
This course focuses on what is new in the R17 3GPP NWDAF when compared with the 3GPP R16 standards. New input data for NWDAF as a Service Consumer and new Analytics from the NWDAF as a Service Producer are discussed. The “Enhanced Data Collection” model is also presented, with new functionalities to assist the NWDAF: Data Collection and Coordination Function (DCCF), ADRF (Analytics Data Repository Function) and Messaging Framework Adaptor Function (MFAF).
Note: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
NWDAF as a Service Consumer
- New input data for the NWDAF
NWDAF as a Service Producer
- New Analytics from the NWDAF
R17 Enhanced Data and Analytics Collection and Storage
- Enhanced Data Collection Architecture
- The role of the Data Collection Coordination Function, DCCF
- The role of the Analytics Data Repository Function, ADRF
- The role of the Messaging Framework Adaptor Function, MFAF
Interested in this course?
Please select the delivery format of your interest below and fill in the form.
We will contact you very soon with further information.