Strong understanding of general network concepts, practical implementation of networking equipment, basic understanding of higher level network services and network virtualisation, good linux configuration and troubleshooting skills.
NOTE: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
Basic Neutron Overview
- Neutron Design and Vendor Plugins
- Routing and IPAM
OVS Plugin Deep Dive
Routing and IPAM in Neutron
- Routing in Neutron
- Routing wit Neutron Distributed Virtual Router
Tacker and Network Functions as a Service
- VPNaaS, FWaaS, LBaaS
- Integrating Vendor Hardware and Virtual Devices
- Configuring Neutron Networks via the GUI and CLI
- Advanced Neutron in CLI
- Troubleshooting Neutron Environments