The course is designed to give non-programmers an introduction to Artificial Intelligence. You will learn how to create a chat bot that links directly into your own data. More importantly you will see how AI fits into the broader context of people, processes and the systems in your business, thereby enabling you to champion an AI project through the 10 step AI Roadmap.
Non-programmers who want to better understand AI.
There are no prerequisites however you will need to bring a passion to innovate and think creatively.
We use a free open source AI platform from Google, called DialogFlow (previously API.ai). Students will also be given access to an online data server from Atatiki, for storing their training data.
NOTE: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
- Why so many people think AI is going to be huge!!
- The format of the training
- How to set-up your work space to get the most out of the training
- Why people fail when they focus too much on the technology and not enough on people and processes
- Set-up an AI chat bot account with Google’s open source AI
- Set-up a data server account to store your training data
- How to link / point the chat bot at your own data
An explanation about AI and how it works
- Pure AI
- Turing Test
- Applied AI
- AI Basics – Chat Bots
- AI Intermediate – The language of AI
- AI Advanced – Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Fractal Derivatives
The AI Roadmap
- Dynamic FAQs
- AI: good vs evil
- Multidimensional KPI’s
- AI Storyboard (“No Code AI”)
- AI Proof Of Concept (“Low Code AI”)
- AI Prototype
- AI Pilot
- Go Live
AI Proof of Concept
- Build upon the foundations of the AI Bootcamp above
- Experimenting with your AI
- Giving your AI a memory (chat bot context)