We are excited to inform you about our next Webinar. This time the webinar is about IoT in 4G and 5G! Will you be joining us on the 8th of November? Konrad Budych is our speaker; more about the topics of the webinar below. You’ll also receive access to the recorded webinar about one week later.
Sign up right away or keep reading for more information!
This webinar presents the possibilities and features for IoT device communication using 3GPP 4G and 5G mobile networks. The overview of device features and network features to optimise the network communication, and reduce device power consumption for battery-powered IoT devices is included together with an insight into various communication possibilities between devices and application servers. The focus is mostly on technical aspects of communication and device behaviour in 4G/5G mobile networks.
Topic points for our IoT in 4G and 5G Webinar
- – IoT landscape
- – Different types of IoT applications
- – History of 3GPP standardisation of Machine-Type Communication enhancements
- – 4G/5G deployment options and IoT connectivity options
- – Radio Access Technologies for IoT connectivity in 4G and 5G networks
- – Data transfer options over 4G and 5G networks: SMS, PS data, data in signalling messages
- – Network and device power-saving enhancements
- – Overview of device and network features for optimisation of IoT communication
Practical information about our webinar
We will have two sessions on one day. Sign up and choose your session.
Date: Tuesday 8th of November 2022
Time: 10.00 CET and 16.00 CET
Duration: One hour per session
Speaker: Konrad Budych
This webinar is free of charge, and once it has aired everyone who has signed up will receive access to a recorded version and a pdf of the presentation material!