Governments across the world are making spectrum available to companies other than licensed mobile operators. This means that enterprises can build their own 5G networks, giving them greater control on reliability, security, and speed and the opportunity to harness 5G technologies to create a dedicated network with unified connectivity, optimized services and a secure means of communication within the enterprise environment.
During this highly interactive 3-day course we will explore the options and opportunities of private networks for the enterprise. We will investigate different network models and approaches for partnering with vendors, operators and systems integrators and assist you to make the most informed commercial technology decisions best suited for your enterprise.
You will have the opportunity to consolidate all your learning into a 5G Enterprise “Business Model Canvas” allowing you to build your strategy and roadmap live in the workshop and ready to present for rapid traction on return to the business.
A basic understanding of Telecoms Technology and Business is recommended but not essential. We also recommend Apis’ “5G System Overview” online module for an introductory knowledge on 5G.
NOTE: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
BENEFITS FOR DELEGATES
- Build solid knowledge, understanding and insights into the full 5G landscape.
- Gain foundational knowledge of the technologies impacting and impacted by 5G
- Requirements for 5G private networks
- Fully understand and assess the 5G private network landscape and commercial potential.
- Immediately generate a concise and integrated strategy for harnessing innovative 5G private network opportunities.
- Assess the strengths, weaknesses and potential roles of different service providers and vendors delivering 5G capabilities
BENEFITS FOR THE ORGANIZATION
- Enhance business sustainability by being prepared for 5G technological advances
- Assess the potential of 5G eEnterprise private networks and identify how to maximize their potential.
- Consider cutting-edge 5G opportunities in areas such as edge computing and network slicing that could favorably impact your organization
- Explore a range of different private LTE and 5G private network case studies and understand and assess the different approach that they are taking
- Make informed business decisions and build a business case related to the adoption of 5G technologies in the context of enterprise private networks.
- Develop viable business strategies to maximize 5G private network opportunities
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
- Delegates will have an opportunity to explore the topic by industry expert driven content.
- Real world case studies and scenarios are used to ensure delegates can practically apply their knowledge
- Cutting edge information delivered by future thinkers and industry influencers
- Highly interactive with facilitated strategy session, business model canvases and team collaboration to build a strategic plan for implementation in your business.
- The only course you’ll need to immediately develop viable business strategies to maximize the 5G Enterprise opportunity! You leave informed and with a complete strategy to harness the advantage of the 5G Private Networks.
- Introducing 5G, definitions and market forecasts: Understanding the narrow and wider definitions of 5G. Where 5G fits into the global telecoms and digital landscape?
- Enabling technologies for the 5G network. The many and varied spectrum options and possibilities for 5G
- 5G IT and Operations Transformation. Driving cultural change: re-orientating the whole organization towards the customer.
- Who’s who in 5G. Wholesale and enterprise service providers and market opportunity
- Current situation of 5G Networks
- Current situation of private networks
- How spectrum, licensing and private networks operate in context of the enterprise
- Use cases requiring high network performance levels
- Private Network Models
- CSP/Private partnerships
- 5G Core Architecture – Building secure networks with high availability and reliability.
- Security and Performance management
- The role of government and regulators in the future of private 5G networks
- Industry Use Cases
- Case Study Presentations. Refine 5G Private Network Business Model Canvas for post course implementation