The information is presented through the network architecture aspects.
Note: This course is not delivered with the FoldOut methodology.
Technical knowledge of the 5G System architecture and functionalities will allow the participants to benefit fully from the course.
We recommend the Apis “5G Core Network in an Hour” course to provide the background knowledge.
Network Data Analytics Function, NWDAF: Data Collection and Analytics Provisioning
- The role and purpose of NWDAF
- NWDAF in the 5G Network Architecture
- Data Sources for the NWDAF
- Types of data collected by the NWDAF/DCCF, with examples
- List of Analytics the NWDAF can provide, with a few detailed examples
- Overall communication rules between the Analytics Provider and Analytics Consumer
- Examples of usage of the Analytics in the Analytics Consumers
- R17 Enhanced Data Collection principles
Data Collection Coordination Function, DCCF: Data Handling Coordination
- The role and purpose of the DCCF
- Data Collection functionality of the DCCF
- Data Exposure functionality of the DCCF
- Possible deployment options for the DCCF
- Support of the Messaging Framework Adaptor Function, MFAF for interworking with the messaging system for data and analytics transfer
Analytics Data Repository Function, ADRF
- The role and purpose of the ADRF
- Possible deployment options for the ADRF