This webinar presents the possibilities and features for IoT device communication using 3GPP 4G and 5G mobile networks. The overview of device features and network features to optimise the network communication, and reduce device power consumption for battery-powered IoT devices is included together with an insight into various communication possibilities between devices and application servers. The focus is mostly on technical aspects of communication and device behaviour in 4G/5G mobile networks.
THIS WEBINAR WAS
RECORDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Click any of the “WATCH RECORDING” buttons to view the webinar at the Apis Academy platform.
If you don’t have an account there, you can easily create one for free, in just a few moments.
Contents in this webinar
- IoT landscape
- Different types of IoT applications
- History of 3GPP standardisation of Machine-Type Communication enhancements
- 4G/5G deployment options and IoT connectivity options
- Radio Access Technologies for IoT connectivity in 4G and 5G networks
- Data transfer options over 4G and 5G networks: SMS, PS data, data in signalling messages
- Network and device power-saving enhancements
- Overview of device and network features for optimisation of IoT communication
Get to know the speaker
Konrad has been with Apis over 25 years, teaching
advanced technical telecommunications.
He knows the details of the networks from 2G to 5G and currently specializes in
Internet of Things, Security and 5G Core Network architecture.
He teaches such courses as
• 5G Security
• 4G and 5G Interworking
• IoT in 4G and 5G
• Voice in 5G
• 5G Core Network Signalling
• IMS Signalling for VoLTE
DON’T MISS OUT!
Visit the Apis Academy and stay ahead of the competition!